Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Rainbows

I had this dream about 2 weeks ago.  Thursday 12/6 to be exact.

It took place in a school, Fox River, the school I attended with DH 95-98. Out oldest daughter attends that school now.
We were in the cafeteria and there were A LOT of other children there, they were not eating though. I'm not sure if it was a assembly or art fair? Everyone was in the cafeteria though.
I went out side to where the playground was and my husband was there too. In the sky was 4 rainbows. To the right of the rainbows, which would be West, was storm clouds. My husband was worried about the storm and I was trying to re-assure him that rainbows came AFTER the storms and we would be fine. He kept insisting there was danger coming and I was starting to believe him and seen funnel clouds forming in the sky. WE both went back into the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment