Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ice Cream and Nuts

There isn't much from my dream that i do remember besides the ice cream.


I was in a cafeteria, I believe it was a school or hospital, not sure which one. I was trying to purchase a quart of ice cream to bring home and they didn't have the pecan kind I really wanted. I remember telling someone in line that I needed the pecan kind because I ate it all the time when I was pregnant with Stella (in reality its not true though)
So I got plain vanilla and wound up running into a concession that had just the pecans. I purchased those and was planning on mixing them when I got home. The pecans were mixed with caramel.

 Cafeteria
To dream that you are in a cafeteria, denotes that there may be a lot of issues "eating" you up inside.

School
A dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.
Hospital
To see or dream that you are in a hospital, symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. Perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body.

Buying
To dream that you or someone is buying something, represents your acceptance of an idea, condition, or situation. Consider what item you are buying for additional analysis. Alternatively, the dream means that you are lacking something in your life and need fulfillment.

Quart
To see a quart in your dream, signifies incompleteness. You are not feeling whole.

Ice Cream
To see or eat ice cream in your dream, denotes good luck, pleasure, success in love and satisfaction with your life. You need to savor the moment and enjoy it. Alternatively, the dream may suggest that you need to cool off and not let your temper get out of hand. On the other hand, the ice cream may be a pun on "I scream". Perhaps there is something that you need to let out.

Nuts (pecans)
To see nuts in your dream, represent craziness or confusion. It may also refer to someone who is "nuts" or someone who is driving you crazy. Alternatively, the dream is telling you that you are approaching a waking situation all wrong and need to look at it from a different perspective. Also consider nuts as a pun on "testicles" and thus allude to some sexual innuendo.

To dream that you are eating nuts, signify prosperity and attainment of your desires. You are trying to get to the core of a matter or situation.
Vanilla
To taste or smell vanilla in your dream, indicates a welcoming experience or inviting situation. Alternatively, it symbolizes purity and innocence.

Caramel
To eat or lick caramel in your dream, indicates a sweet and satisfying situation will eventually turn into "sticky" problem. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is really too good to be true.


This dream is obvously referring to the ongoing battle over having another pregnancy after our loss. It is a battle that is wearing me out and driving me nuts. The cafeteria is representing how this subject is eating me up inside. Both the school and hospital, because i wasn't sure where i was but both were thoughts in my head as to where i was, is representing that this is both.  I feel the purchasing of the ice cream is maybe the fact that i can not accept NOT having more children and i am maybe weighing the price it will take to have another. Also the fact that i was buying the ice cream for my family and not myself is another thing. The quart is representing the fact i am not whole. I wonder about the nuts not being in the ice cream and that i finally got them on my way out of the whole situation. I am not too sure how to interpret this and i really dont want to take it the wrong way. Is there anyway for dreams to tell you the future?? Is it all just a way for your brain to process what is occurring in the now? Maybe the vanilla is representing pregnancy in general and how it is a pure thing, i lost my last one to stillbirth and that was an aweful experience. I am not sure. Anyone have any input or help on this interpretation?

No comments:

Post a Comment