Tuesday, February 22, 2011

work and play

I dreamt of my job last night. Something i have not in a long time. I went in to work to make sure all was "OK" and see who had replaced me in the bar. I went in and checked everything out and it was a mess. It was just messy and disorganized. I helped cut limes and left.

I had a second dream that i do not wish to share. I can not interpret it either.

The last was of me at some kind of festival or race. It may have been a nascar race. I was in the parking lot and had a van. It was full of stuff. My aunt was there and i was preparing to see her. i was signing a blanket to give to her in thanks for all she has done and is doing to help out our NPO Enraptured Embrace. I didn't get it done in time before she came. I rushed to get it done and felt bad because i didn't get it done earlier.
There were people all around me partying and having a good time. I never felt good in the dream. I didn't feel like i was a part of the party even once. There were also some girls who were drunk and trying to sit in my van. I had to tell 2 of them to get out of my van because there were children sleeping inside. My sisters were also sitting in the van.

JOB~To dream that you are looking for a job, suggests that you are feeling unfulfilled and frustrated in a current phase of your life. If you are applying for several jobs in your dream, then it suggests that you need a clear direction and focused goal. To dream about your current job, suggests that you need to work harder or be more effective at work. There may be something or some task that must be done at once. Or the dream may mean you are overworked or preoccupied with work. You need to make time for leisure and relaxation. To dream that you lose your job, represents instability and insecurity in your waking life.

*I am currently not working there any longer. I believe it may be a reminder that i need to go back complete a few things before i can forget about that place. I also had always felt it was a very disorganized and messy place.

Van~To see or drive a van in your dream, symbolizes convenience and/or practicality. Consider the load that you are carrying and what you can handle. Don't stress yourself out.

* I feel this last dream had to do with the EE venture me and my sister are set out on. I feel like i am maybe carrying a load i cant handle? Maybe i am getting stressed out about it all? I also feel like i am not completing what i should in reasonable time. I also want to write my aunt. I don't know why i have not yet either.

Rush/Hurry~To dream that you are in a rush, indicates that you need to better manage your time. You feel that you do not have the time to do all the things you want to do. The dream is also representative of the pressure you are putting on yourself. You feel unprepared. Perhaps, the dream is telling you to slow down.
To dream that you are in a hurry, suggests that may be unprepared for a situation. There is a lack in your planning of things. Alternatively, to dream that you are in a hurry means that you are feeling out of place. This dream may also be a literal reflection of your daily life where you feel that you are always in a rush. And that there is not enough time to do all the things you want to do. The dream may occur due to this type of stress.

* I may feel rushed only because i spend most of my time in a daze and not on the tasks at hand. Most of the time i don't want to do anything, so i don't. Then i feel rushed to do whatever task i have been procrastinating. I do feel out of place in just about every single thing i do. So i don't do anything.

Party~To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is a bad one, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills. If you dream that you are at your own birthday party, then it represents appreciation of the life you have.

Not sure how to interpret the rest of the dream at this time. Suggestions are always welcome!

Dream on
~Krystal

1 comment:

  1. OK, since you asked for suggestions, I am going to add my two cents ;) I believe that the last dream was most definately about EE. I think that I am feeling much the same way, although that I am not doing enough to get the ball rolling if you know what I mean. I feel a little overwhelmed, only because I am only on the request side... I don't have the great talent of sewing, so I feel that I need to start sewing to get the orders fulfilled. I don't like the idea of leaving it to Katie, who already has a plate full. Do you feel like you are taking on too much? Or do you feel that what we are taking on is not going as well as planned (as quickly as planned... completing and seding out quilts)? Whichever the case, please do speak up!
    When it comes to Nancy being in your dream, she is a wonderful asset to EE. The need to want to thank her is great all around, I think. She has done great things for us and those that we are serving... maybe what you are feeling is that you are not thanking her with the amount of gratefulness that you feel? Being in a daze is COMPLETELY normal with what you are going through... and feeling rushed to complete the goals at hand when you are in a daze is also normal. I feel that way a lot, because half the time I don't know what to do with my time, so I slack.
    I LOVE how we sisters were in the van with you. To me that means that we are together in this! If dreaming of a van means that you may be carrying a tough load, remember that we are in that van with you, and together we can carry that load. When evenly distributed, the load is not that bad! Don't ever feel that you can't tell us if something is too much, we all understand. I am sure those who we serve understand, also. Love this blog! I am still not remembering dreams that I am having.. what does that mean?! lol.
    Lov you!
    ~Karie

    ReplyDelete